Basler Boost Series
Basler Boost Series
Basler’s first camera series with CoaXPress 2.0 interface for high resolutions and bandwidths
The latest CMOS sensor technology combined with high bandwidth and all other advantages of the new CoaXPress 2.0 standard. Boost your performance – we’re conquering new galaxies and elevating your application to a new cost-benefit ratio.
The boost series consists of modern high-performance cameras which offer you excellent image quality even at high data rates (up to 12.5 Gbps per cable), thanks to CoaXPress 2.0 and modern CMOS sensors. The cameras are equipped with the Sony Pregius sensors IMX255 and IMX253 and have resolutions of 9 and 12 megapixels. With a single coaxial cable, they can attain speeds of up to 93 frames per second. The GenTL standard makes it easy to integrate the components into your image processing system.
The boost series is an excellent choice for applications that require high data rates and resolutions and where the camera’s image data must be transferred over longer distances. They are ideally suited particularly for applications in the semiconductor industry, print inspection, food inspection and medical technology.
The new CoaXPress 2.0 standard offers a highly attractive, simple and above all reliable alternative for applications which were previously achieved with Camera Link or CoaXPress 1.1, for example. Benefit from reduced complexity in your hardware setup, from noticeable cost benefits and the increased performance capacity of your image processing system.
An overview of the Basler boost series
- Excellent image quality with Sony Pregius sensors IMX255 (9 MP) and IMX253 (12 MP)
- CoaXPress interface according to standard version 2.0
- 12.5 Gbps transfer rate through one channel
- Max. frame rate of up to 93 fps
- Standardized cable connection: Micro-BNC (HD-BNC)
- GenTL compatibility
- Available for C-mount and F-mount lenses
- Sensor sizes up to 1.1 inch
- 100% quality-tested and calibrated for consistent high performance and reliability
Summary: Your advantages with CoaXPress 2.0 (CXP-12)
- Very high bandwidth: At up to 12.5 Gbps per cable, it is currently one of the fastest interfaces on the market
- Generous cable lengths: Up to 40 m with a max. bandwidth of 12.5 Gbps with data transmission and power supply via just one coaxial cable
- Accurate synchronization: Precise camera synchronization even in multi-camera systems with very low latency periods
- Latest CMOS sensor technology: Utilization of the full sensor potential in both resolution and speed
|Camera Model||Resolution (HxV)||Resolution||Sensor||Frame Rate||Mono/Color||Interface|
|boA4096-93cc||4096 px x 2168 px||9 MP||IMX255||93 fps||Color||CoaXPress|
|boA4096-93cm||4096 px x 2168 px||9 MP||IMX255||93 fps||Mono||CoaXPress|
|boA4112-68cm||4096 px x 3000 px||12 MP||IMX253||68 fps||Mono||CoaXPress|
|boA4112-68cc||4096 px x 3000 px||12 MP||IMX253||68 fps||Color||CoaXPress|